If you are skilled, and wish to reside and work in one of the finest overseas destinations, then migrate to Australia. You will not find a better destination for work and residence purposes.
But why move to the destination? What are the key benefits of migration to it?
Migration to Down Under opens up a sea of opportunities for you even as you are exposed to innumerable benefits.
Australia PR Visa: 5 Important Benefits
- You don’t need to apply for an Australia Work Permit separately as your PR Visa will grant you legal rights to live and work anywhere across the nation, without any restrictions whatsoever.
- You will be spoilt for work choice here as the Kangaroo Land has no dearth of rewarding work opportunities for the deserving skilled applicants. If your profession is in-demand, you will have no difficulties in getting the job of your dreams and showcasing your skills, on one of the most valued international platforms.
- With a PR Visa, you will also be permitted to enjoy the free or subsidized healthcare and educational facilities, and excellent other social care support, including old age pension.
- You will also become entitled to sponsor your family to become a permanent resident in the country, like you.
- Icing on the cake: you can apply for the country’s citizenship after spending the required number of years there as a permanent resident. If you manage to get it, you will be the proud owner of one of the most valued passports in the world. As per the Henley Passport Index report, the Australia Passport is the 7th most powerful passport in the whole world even as the holders can travel to most destinations, visa-free.
To move, on a permanent basis, you have many attractive and easy-to-follow visa paths, including SkillSelect. This is basically a speedy online immigration system, tailored to welcome skilled migrants on a permanent basis.
Like Express Entry of Canada, it’s also points based, and your skills are reviewed on the basis of many important factors, such as your age, education, language abilities, and work experience.
You have to get not less than 65 points to become qualified for migration to the popular destination.
Migration through Work Route
These are some of the popular Work Visa options for you. Choose the one, after consulting your visa advisor, and as per your specific requirements and qualifications!
- The Skilled – Independent Visa (subclass 189)
- The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- The Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- The Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
PR Migration through Study Route: Post Study Australia Work Visa (subclass 485)
Post the completion of study in the country, many students wish to continue residing there permanently for work purposes.
They may not be immediately entitled for PR. It could be because they either may not have sufficient points for skilled migration, or they may not have sponsorship from any Australia-based recruiter or state administration.
For such people, the Post Study Work Visa could be a great option.
It’s usually valid for 2 years and gives you unobstructed work rights. If you have successfully completed 2 years of full time study in the Kangaroo Land, for either a Bachelor Degree or higher, you could choose the visa’s Graduate Stream.
You can use it to help fulfill the requirements for a PR Visa. You may do it via either successfully completing Australian work experience, or via making the best use of the time to get higher English language scores for extra points, to permanently Migrate to Australia as a skilled worker.