Making the entire process of applying for a Denmark visa easy, the Embassy of Denmark offers visa services in India via Maple fly International. A country with some of the most vibrant, fascinating and diverse landscapes and culture, Denmark is a runaway hit for the tourists. If you’ve been scouring for information on how to get a visa to visit it, here’s your quick guide.
Types of visa for Denmark
Short Term Stay Visa – It allows the holder to stay for a period of not more than 90 days, which can be uninterrupted or spread over successive stays that doesn’t exceed 90 days in every 6 months.
Long Term Stay Visa – You need to apply for a multiple entry or a long term visa if you wish to visit Denmark on a regular basis. It’s usually issued for a period of 6 months to 5 years. You can apply for a long term stay visa if you are: –
1) Travelling for business,
2) A government official in regular touch with EU member states/institutions,
3) A NGO representative travelling for educational purposes/seminars/conferences,
4) A family member of EU citizen/s,
5) A family member of a non-EU citizen, who’s legally residing in a member state.
Do remember that visa applications are not accepted before 3 months from the intended date of arrival in Denmark.
Documents required applying for a Denmark visa for Indians
This is a list of essential documents needed to apply for a visa of any type:-
1) Passport that’s valid for three months past the visa expiry date. Do note that the passport/travel document must have been issued within the past 10 years.
2) Proof of financial support. You must have, at all times, DKK 350 at your disposal. A smaller amount may be approved by the Danish diplomatic missions if you’re staying with the host family and they are covering all costs. A minimum amount of DKK 500 is acceptable if you’re staying in a hotel.
3) A travel insurance policy should be valid for the visa duration,
4) Two passport-sized photographs,
5) You must not have been deported from Denmark or registered as an undesirable by the Schengen Information System.
Other documents might be required on the basis of the stay duration, purpose of visit or the type of visa you’ve applied for.
Once you’ve all the documents in order and have downloaded and filled the visa application form, you need to visit the visa application centre. You can submit the visa application form along with the required fee.
Track your application
You can track or get more Denmark visa information online with the help of your receipt number. The usual processing time for visa applications is 15 working days but can differ in individual cases.
To know more about our process and services , Visit at www.maplefly.ca, we will assist you better as compare other. So Don’t hesitate just contact with us.